Trisha's Inspiration Game

As a child, I was inspired by everything. I allowed all the things I came into contact with  fill my imagination. For example, when I would role play in my room, by myself, with all my A list stuffed animals. I began making connections between different objects and concepts as I got older. I was inspired and intrigued by many things. This weeks project, I decide to make something that could help someone learn about my likes and dislikes from my childhood. This project forced me to reflect on my past as well as advance my scratch gaming skills. Also, I. had to brainstorm about the things that I would do and play with for hours away from the world and the things that made me "question" the world.

The game is pretty simple, when the cat touches something that I did like, points are collected. When it touches something I do not like points are subtracted from the score.  I made the cat move backwards, because I was a fan of Michael Jackson big time. The goal of the game is to see how many points one can collect based on their own time goal, but be careful its not that easy. As a child I my mind was cluttered with ideas and movement, and I incorporated that into the game. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts